Divine Mercy

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Entering Into His Humanity Part 1

Be conformed to Christ crucified.

"But we believe that, if we died with Christ, then we shall live with him too."  Romans 6.8



March 16, 1917
How the tight union between the soul and God is never broken.



... And Jesus surprises me and says to me: “Calm yourself, calm yourself; I have not changed - I am immutable. Even more, I tell you that when I communicate Myself to the soul, and I have kept her clasped with Me, I have spoken to her, I have poured out my love, this is never broken between Me and the soul. At the most, I change the way - now one way, now another - but always I keep inventing how to speak to her and pour Myself out with her in love. And don’t you yourself see that, if I have not told you anything in the morning, I am almost waiting for the evening to say a word to you? ... the soul must follow Me in that operating of mine. Those applications will be the mirror of my interior Life, and whoever will reflect himself in it, will copy my own Life within himself. Oh! how they reveal my love, my thirst for souls, and in each fiber of my Heart, in each of my breaths, thoughts, etc. ... Even more, I tell you that when you do not want to repeat with your voice what I say to you in your interior, you hinder my outpouring of love.”

March, 18 1917
Effects of fusing oneself in Jesus.


I was praying, fusing all of myself in Jesus, and I wanted each thought of Jesus in my power, so as to be able to have life in each thought of creature, to be able to repair with the very thought of Jesus; and so with all the rest. And my sweet Jesus told me: My daughter, my Humanity on earth did nothing other than link each thought of creature with my own. So, each thought of creature reverberated in my mind, each word in my voice, each heartbeat in my Heart, each action in my hands, each step in my feet, and so with all the rest. With this, I gave to the Father divine reparations. Now, everything I did upon earth I continue in Heaven, and as creatures think, their thoughts pour into my mind; as they look, I feel their gazes in mine; so, as though a continuous electricity flows between Me and them, as the members are in continuous communication with the head; and I say to the Father: ‘My Father, I am not the only one who prays You, repairs, satisfies, appeases You, but there are other creatures who do within Me what I do. Even more, with their suffering, they make up for my Humanity, which is glorious and incapable of suffering.’

By fusing herself in Me, the soul repeats what I did and continue to do. But what will be the contentment of these souls who have lived their life in Me, embracing together with Me all creatures, all reparations, when they are with Me in Heaven? They will continue their life in Me; and as creatures will think or will offend Me with thoughts, these will reverberate in their mind, and they will continue the reparations which they did on earth. They will be, together with Me, the sentries of honor before the divine throne; and as creatures on earth will offend Me, they will do the opposite acts in Heaven. They will guard my throne, they will have the place of honor; they will be the ones who will comprehend Me the most - the most glorious. Their glory will be all fused in mine, and mine in theirs.
So, let your life be all fused in mine – make no act without letting it pass into Me; and every time you fuse yourself in Me, I will pour in you new grace and new light, and will make Myself the vigilant sentry of your heart, so as to keep any shadow of sin away from you. I will guard you as my own Humanity, and I will command the Angels to form a circle around, that you may be defended from everything and from everyone.”

March 28, 1917
The ‘I love you’ of Jesus. The immediate act with Him.



Continuing in my usual state, my always lovable Jesus just barely made Himself seen - but so afflicted as to arouse pity. And I said to Him: ‘What’s wrong, Jesus?’ And He: “My daughter, there will be, and will happen, unexpected things – and all of a sudden; and revolutions will break out everywhere. Oh! how things will get worse.” And, all afflicted, He remained in silence. And I: ‘Life of my life, tell me another word.’ And Jesus, as though breathing over me, said: “I love you”. But in that ‘I love you’ it seemed that everyone and all things received new life. And I repeated: ‘Jesus, say one more word.’ And He: “More beautiful word than an ‘I love you’ I could not tell you. And this ‘I love you’ of mine fills Heaven and earth; it circulates in the Saints, and they receive new glory; it descends into the hearts of pilgrim souls, and some receive grace of conversion, some of sanctification; it penetrates into Purgatory, and it pours over souls like beneficial dew, and they feel refreshment from it. Even the elements feel invested with new life in fecundating, in growing. So, all perceive the ‘I love you’ of your Jesus. And do you know when the soul draws an ‘I love you’ of mine upon herself? When, fusing herself in Me, she takes on the divine attitude, and dissolving herself within Me, she does everything I do.
And I: ‘My Love, many times it is difficult to always maintain this divine attitude.’ And Jesus: “My daughter, what the soul can not always do with her immediate acts in Me, she can make up for with the attitude of her good will. And I will be so pleased with it as to make Myself the vigilant sentry of each thought, of each word, of each heartbeat, etc.; and I will place them inside and outside of Me as my cortege, looking at them with such love, as the fruit of the good will of the creature. When the soul, then, fusing herself in Me, does her immediate acts with Me, then I feel so drawn toward her that I do what she does together with her, and I transmute the operating of the creature into divine. I take everything into account, and I reward everything, even the smallest things; and even just one good act of the will does not remain defrauded in the creature.

April 2, 1917
The pains of the privation of Jesus are divine pains.


I was lamenting to my always lovable Jesus about His usual privations, and was saying to Him: ‘My Love, what a continuous death. Each privation of You is a death that I feel - but such cruel and ruthless death, that while it makes me feel the effects of death, it does not make me die. I have not understood how the goodness of your Heart can endure seeing me suffer so many continuous deaths, and then make me still continue to live.’
And blessed Jesus came for a just a little, and pressing me to His Heart, told me: “My daughter, press yourself to my Heart and draw life. But know, however, that the pain most satisfying, most pleasing, most powerful, that equals Me the most and can stand before Me, is the pain of my privation, because it is divine pain. You must know that souls are so bound with Me as to form many links connected together within my Humanity; and as souls become lost, they break these links, and I feel the pain as if one member were detaching itself from the other. Now, who can join these links for Me? Who can weld them in such a way as to make the split disappear? Who can make them enter into Me again, to give them life? The pain of my privation, because it is divine. My pain because of the loss of souls is divine; the pain of the soul who cannot see Me, cannot feel Me, is divine. And since both of them are divine pains, they can kiss each other, join together, stand before each other, and have such power as to take the souls unlinked, and connect them in my Humanity.

My daughter, does my privation cost you much? And if it does cost you, do not keep as useless a pain of such great cost. As I give it to you as gift, do not keep it for yourself, but let it fly into the midst of the combatants; snatch souls from amid the bullets, and enclose them in Me. And as the weld and seal, place your pain; and then let your pain go around through the whole world, to make it catch souls and bring them all back into Me. So, as you feel the pains of my privation, you will keep placing the seal of the reconnection.”

April 12, 1917
It is not the suffering that renders the creature unhappy; she becomes unhappy when something is missing to her love.


As I was in my usual state, my always lovable Jesus came, and since I was a little in suffering, He took me in His arms and told me: “My beloved daughter, beloved daughter of mine, rest in Me. Even more, your pains - do not keep them with yourself, but send them up to my Cross, that they may become the cortege of my pains and relieve Me, and my pains may be the cortege of yours and sustain you, burn with the same fire and be consumed together. And I will look upon your pains as my own; I will give them the same effects, the same value; and they will do the same offices which I did on the Cross, before the Father and before souls. Even more, come, you yourself, onto the Cross - how happy we will be together, even in suffering. In fact, it is not the suffering that renders the creature unhappy; on the contrary, suffering makes her victorious, glorious, rich, beautiful. But she becomes unhappy when something is missing to her love. You, united with Me on the Cross, will be completely satisfied in love; your pains will be love; your life, love - all love; and therefore you will be happy!

April 18, 1917
Pouring oneself into the Divine Will and fusing oneself in Jesus, forms beneficial dew over all creatures.



I was fusing myself in my sweet Jesus, to be able to diffuse myself in all creatures and fuse them all in Jesus; and I kept flinging myself between the creatures and Jesus, to prevent my beloved Jesus from being offended, and creatures from being able to offend Him. Now, while I was doing this, He told me: “My daughter, as you pour yourself into my Will and fuse yourself in Me, a sun is formed in you. As you keep thinking, loving, repairing, etc., the rays are formed; and my Will, as background, makes Itself crown of these rays; and the sun is formed which, rising up in the air, melts into beneficial dew over all creatures. So, the more you fuse yourself in Me, the more suns you keep forming.
Oh! how beautiful it is to see these suns which, rising and rising, remain circumfused within my own Sun, and pour beneficial dew over all. How many graces do creatures not receive! I am so taken by this, that as they fuse themselves, I pour abundant dew of all kinds of graces upon them, so that they can form greater suns, such that I may be able to pour, more abundantly, the beneficial dew over all.” And as I was fusing myself, I could feel light, love, graces, being poured over my head.

May 2, 1917
How Jesus died little by little.


Finding myself in my usual state, I was lamenting to my sweet Jesus because of His privations, saying to Him: ‘My Love, who could ever think that your privation would have to cost me so much? I feel myself dying little by little. Each act of mine is a death that I feel, because I cannot find the life; but dying and living is even more cruel – even more, it is double death.’

And my lovable Jesus came flashing by, and told me:My daughter, courage and firmness in everything. And then, don’t you want to imitate Me? I too died little by little. As creatures offended Me in their steps, I felt the tearing in my feet, but with such bitterness of spasm as to be capable of giving Me death; and while I would feel Myself dying, yet, I would not die. As they offended Me with their works, I felt death in my hands, and at the cruel torment, I agonized, I felt faint; but the Will of the Father sustained Me. I would die, and not die. As the evil voices, the horrendous blasphemies of creatures reverberated in my voice, I felt Myself suffocating, my word being choked, poisoned; and I felt death in my voice, but I would not die. And my tortured Heart? As It palpitated, I felt in my heartbeat the evil lives, souls tearing themselves away; and my Heart was in continuous tearing and lacerations. I agonized and died continuously in each creature, in each offense; yet, love, the Divine Will, forced Me to live. This is the reason for your dying little by little; I want you together with Me - I want your company in my deaths. Aren’t you happy?

May 10, 1917
How, with His breath, Jesus gives motion and life to all creatures.
Continuing in my poor state, I was trying to fuse myself in my sweet Jesus according to my usual way; but as hard as I tried, it was in vain. Jesus Himself distracted me, and sighing strongly, told me: “My daughter, the creature is nothing other than my breath. As I breathe, I give life to everything. All life is in the breathing; if there is no breathing, the heart no longer beats, the blood no longer circulates, the hands remain inactive, the mind feels the intelligence die; and so with all the rest. So, the whole of human life is in receiving and in giving this breath. But while, with my breath, I give life and motion to all creatures, and with my holy breath I want to sanctify them, love them, embellish them, enrich them, etc., in giving Me the breath they receive, they send Me offenses, rebellions, ingratitudes, blasphemies, denials, and all the rest. So, I send the breath as pure, and it comes to Me impure; I send it in blessing, and it comes to Me cursing; I send it all love, and it comes to Me offending Me deep into my inmost Heart. But love makes Me continue to send breath, to maintain these machines of human lives; otherwise they would no longer function, and would end up in ruin.

Ah! my daughter, have you heard how human life is maintained? By my breath. And when I find a soul who loves Me, how sweet her breath is, how she amuses Me - I feel cheered. An echo of harmonies forms between Me and her, which remain distinct from the other creatures, and will be distinct also in Heaven. My daughter, I could not contain my love, and I wanted to pour Myself out with you.”

So, today I could not fuse myself in Jesus, because He Himself kept me occupied in His breath. How many things I comprehended, but I am unable to say them well, and I stop here.

May 12, 1917
One who doubts about the love of Jesus saddens Him.



Since my always lovable Jesus had not come and I was very afflicted, while I was praying, a thought flew into my mind: ‘Did the thought ever come to you that you might be lost?’ I never really think about this, so I remained a bit surprised. But good Jesus, who watches over me in everything, immediately moved in my interior and told me: “My daughter, this is true strangeness, and which saddens my love very much. If a daughter said to her father: ‘I am not your daughter; you will not give me a share of your inheritance, you don’t want to give me food, you don’t want to keep me in your house’, and she torments herself and sends out laments - what would the poor father say? ‘Strangeness - this daughter is crazy.’ And with all love he would say to her: ‘But, tell me, if you are not my daughter, whose daughter are you? How is this? You live under my same roof, you eat at my same table; I clothe you with my money, earned with my own sweat. If you are ill, I assist you and I procure the means to heal you. Why then, do you doubt that you are my daughter?’
With more reason, I would say to one who doubts about my love, and feared that she might be lost: ‘How is this? I give you my Flesh for food, you live completely of my own. If you are ill, I heal you with the Sacraments; if you are stained, I wash you with my Blood. I can say that I am almost at your disposal - and you doubt? Do you want to sadden Me? Tell Me, then: do you love someone else? Do you recognize some other being as another father, since you say that you are not my daughter? And if this is not, why do you want to afflict yourself and sadden Me? Aren’t the bitternesses that others give Me enough - you too want to put pains in my Heart?”

May 16, 1917
Effects of the Hours of the Passion.


Finding myself in my usual state, I was fusing all of myself in my sweet Jesus, and then I poured all of myself into the creatures, in order to give the whole of Jesus to all creatures. And my lovable Jesus told me:My daughter, every time the creature fuses herself in Me, she gives to all creatures the influence of Divine Life; and according to what creatures need, they obtain their effect: those who are weak, feel strength; those who are obstinate in sin, receive light; those who suffer, comfort; and so with all the rest.

Then I found myself outside of myself. I was in the midst of many souls who were saying to me - they seemed to be purging souls and Saints, and were mentioning one person known to me, who died not too long ago - and they were saying to me: ‘He feels as though happy in seeing that there is not one soul who enters Purgatory without carrying the mark of the Hours of the Passion; and surrounded by the cortege of these Hours and helped by them, souls take a safe place. And there is not one soul who flies into Heaven without being accompanied by these Hours of the Passion. These Hours make a continuous dew rain down from Heaven to earth, into Purgatory, and even into Heaven.’
On hearing this, I said to myself: ‘Maybe my beloved Jesus, in order to keep the word He had given - that for each word of the Hours of the Passion He would give a soul - there is not one soul whom He saves who does not benefit from these Hours.
Afterwards, I returned into myself, and as I found my sweet Jesus, I asked Him whether that was true. And He: “These Hours are the order of the universe; they put Heaven and earth in harmony, and hold Me back from sending the world to ruin. I feel my Blood, my wounds, my love, and everything I did, being placed in circulation; and they flow over all in order to save all. And as souls do these Hours of the Passion, I feel my Blood, my wounds, my yearnings to save souls, being put on the way, and I feel my Life being repeated. How could creatures obtain any good if not by means of these Hours? Why do you doubt? This thing is not yours, but mine. You have been the strained and weak instrument.”

June 7, 1917
The soul remains separated from Jesus when she lets something that does not belong to Him enter into herself.



Finding myself in my usual state, I was lamenting to my sweet Jesus because of His privations, and was saying to Him: ‘What bitter separation; separated from You - everything is over. I have remained as the most unhappy creature that can exist.’ And Jesus, interrupting my speaking, told me: “My daughter, what separation are you fishing for? Only when she lets something that does not belong to Me enter into herself, then is the soul separated from Me. Therefore, I enter into the soul, and if I find her will as my own, her desires, her affections, her thoughts, her heart – everything as my own, I absorb her into Myself, and with the fire of my love I keep liquefying her will with Mine, making them one. I liquefy her desires with mine, her affections, her thoughts, with mine; and once I have formed one single liquid, I pour it over my whole Humanity like celestial dew; and as it forms into as many drops of dew for as many offenses as I receive, they kiss Me, love Me, repair Me, and embalm my embittered wounds. And since I am in the act of doing good to all, this dew descends for the good of all creatures.
But if I find something extraneous in the soul, which does not belong to Me, then I cannot melt what is hers into mine, because love alone is what has the virtue of melting and becoming one. Things that are similar are those that can mix together, and that have the same value. Therefore, if in the soul there is iron, thorns, stones - how can they melt? And then there are separations, unhappinesses.
So, if nothing has entered into your heart, how can I separate?”



June 14, 1917
The more the soul strips herself of herself, the more Jesus clothes her with Himself.


Continuing in my usual state, I was praying my lovable Jesus to come into me in order to love, to pray, to repair, for I knew how to do nothing. And sweet Jesus, moved to compassion for my nothingness, came, remaining with me to pray, loving and repairing together with me. And then He said to me:My daughter, the more the soul strips herself of herself, the more I clothe her with Myself. The more she believes she can do nothing, the more I act in her, and I do everything. I feel all my love, my prayers, my reparations, etc. being placed in act by the creature; and to give honor to Myself, I listen to what she wants to do. Love? I go to her and love together with her. Does she want to pray? I pray together with her. In sum, her stripping and her love, which is mine, bind Me and force Me to do with her whatever she wants to do. And I give to the soul the merit of my love, of my prayers and reparations; and to my highest contentment, I feel my Life being repeated, and I make the effects of my operating descend for the good of all, because it is not of the creature, who is hidden in Me - but it is mine.”



November 2, 1917
Laments of Jesus. Threats of chastisements for Italy.

...Justly has she deserved this defeat, and I will continue to humiliate her to the dust.”
And I, interrupting Him: ‘Jesus, what are You saying? Poor homeland of mine, how torn you will be! Jesus, have pity - stop the current of the foreigner.’ And Jesus: “My daughter, to my sorrow I have to allow the foreigner to advance. You, because you do not love souls as I do, would want her victory; but if Italy wins, it will be a ruin for souls. Their pride would reach such point as to ruin that little bit of good that is left in the nation; they would have pointed themselves out to the peoples as the nation which can do without God. Ah! my daughter, the scourges will continue, towns will be devastated, I will strip them of everything - the poor and the rich will be one single thing. They did not want to know my laws; they had made of the earth a god for each one; and I, by stripping them, will make them recognize what the earth is. I will purify the earth by fire, for the stench it gives off is such that I cannot bear it. Many will remain buried in the fire, and in this way I will make the earth come to its senses. It is necessary - the salvation of souls requires it. I had told to you about these scourges a long time before; the time has come, but not yet completely; more evils will come. I will make the earth come to its senses - I will make the earth come to its senses.”
And I: ‘My Jesus, placate Yourself - enough for now.’ And He: “Ah! no. You, pray, and I will render the enemy less cruel.”
 

home



No comments: